February 09, 2012

Nightmare Before Christmas Show at Galerie Arludik

My talented pal Seb invited me to participate in my first international art show later this month in Paris at Galerie Arludik, in honor of Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. He's put together a great roster for it, so it's going to be a treat to see everyone's work. My only gripe is not being able to attend the opening in person... I hear this Paris place isn't too shabby.

Jack Returns from Old Timey Town - 14" x 11" cel vinyl acrylic on illustration board.

3 comments:

Poxitan said...

Fantastic!,
What technique did you use?

pakoto said...

really wonderful! love the colors

Grace | labor posters said...

I've never been to Paris Gallery but I heard many awesome paintings can be seen at the place. I hope I could visit soon.